What first aid kits meet NSW workplace requirements? Our high quality first aid kits have contents that meet Australian Standard AS2675-1983 and comply with NSW WorkCover, Safe Work Australia and TGA Health and Safety regulations and requirements. Consult the NSW Government SafeWork Website for guidance and your legal obligations for what you must do about first aid in the workplace.
- NSW compliant workplace First Aid Kits
- Commander 6 Series First Aid Kit / Commander Food and Beverage Industry 6 Series
Perfect for industrial and worksite environments, with one kit servicing up to 100 workers.
- Operator 5 Series First Aid Kit / Operator Food and Beverage Industry 5 Series
Designed for offices, industrial and worksite environments, with one kit servicing up to 50 people.
- Responder 4 Series First Aid Kit / Responder Food and Beverage Industry 4 Series
Designed for vehicles, offices, industrial and worksite environments, with one kit servicing up to 25 people.
- Regulator Snake Bite First Aid Kit
Vital for outdoor workers, this 1-person kit can be worn on the belt.
- Regulator Remote Work First Aid Kit
Containing rescue equipment in addition to a comprehensive First Aid Kit, this kit servicing up to 10 people.
- NSW compliant workplace specialty First Aid Kit modules
- Regulator Eyewash First Aid Kit
Rubber sealed for dust protection, this minor eye injury module services up to 10 people.
- Regulator Biohazard Spill Kit
Essential for cleaning up bodily fluids in a hygienic and efficient way, this module services up to 10 people.
- Regulator Burns Series – Small, Medium and Large
Servicing up to 50 people with one module, this kit is specialised for treating burn injuries.
For full kit contents and full State and Territory compliance see individual product details. All kit contents are refilled with our Instant Restock™ system: you can refill and service your clients kits quickly with refill pouches designed to fit into each case type. They provide quick access to all product through a unique centre slit pocket without the need of unpacking each individual product.